We know that every vehicle is different and we appreciate that certain cars and owners may have particular requirements whilst in storage and those requirements may change dependent on how long the vehicle will be stored. Of course, we are always happy to create a bespoke package to meet your individual needs.
For the majority of our customers we have developed two packages which we believe offer the best options for most vehicles. The package which is right for you will depend on various factors which we can discuss with you individually, these two packages are detailed below.
Gold Storage Package £120 per month
Our Gold Vehicle Storage Package offers all of the following as standard and is most suited to vehicles in storage for longer periods of time:
Dedicated space in our temperature controlled purpose premier vehicle storage facility
Battery checked on arrival and connected to a conditioner
Vehicle allowed to fully air-dry before admission to store
ID management of all vehicles, accessories & keys
Drip tray placed below each vehicle to monitor fluid leaks
All vehicles fully insured and entered directly onto our company database
Tyres rolled at least once a month to help prevent flat spotting
Vehicle started and run to temperature at least once a month
24-hour notice required for collection or return of vehicles
Gold Plus Storage Package £145 per month
Choosing the Gold Plus Vehicle Storage Package offers the following additional features including the Gold Package, ideally suited to vehicles that will be used by their owner regular.
Incoming Valet (one off fee £50) and mini valet on return of vehicle free of charge
Ancillary systems check once per month
Anti-freeze check once per month
Engine fluids checked once a month and topped up if required
Flexible collection and return appointments
Tyre pressure checked and adjusted
Free arrangement of routine service / MOT requirements including local delivery and collection
Light exercise programmes and pre departure check before collection ensuring vehicle is ready to be driven away
Terms & Conditions
1. Minimum storage fee is 1 month.
2. Payment for storage is monthly in advance.
3. Payment method by standing order or bank transfer preferred.
4. Tariffs for storage are NOT subject to VAT.
5. Vehicles will not be released from "Car Storage Yorkshire" until all outstanding payments have been cleared.
6. Prices maybe subject to change - if so 1 month’s notice will be given.
7. 24 hours notice is required for removal of the vehicle.
8. "Car Storage Yorkshire" is a secure facility, therefore, access is by prior appointment only. If you arrive on site without an appointment we may not be able to accommodate you.
9. Any person other than the owner authorised to collect the vehicle from storage must show proof of agreement to do so, from the person who's deposited the vehicle.
10. All clients wishing to collect, or have their car delivered must give a minimum of 24 hours' notice.
11. You agree to grant "Car Storage Yorkshire" the lien over any vehicle stored at these premises. Lien refers to a right to retain property until any debt or other obligation is discharged. The lien is immediately released when your account is settled in full.
12. Whilst in our custody and control all vehicles are fully comprehensively insured against loss and damage by Aviva, there is a £500 excess which is to be paid by the VEHICLE OWNER, "Car Storage Yorkshire" is not liable for the cost any loss or damage whilst in our care.
13. Any car above the value of £300,000.00 maybe charged a premium added to the quoted storage amount quoted on the website.
14. "Car Storage Yorkshire" refers to the individual site where vehicles are stored. A storage agreement is provided to all clients upon signing up. The storage agreement has all the required information for peace of mind.
15. We may use a third party to provide an additional service, such as: transport, MOT or body work repair. We will advise prior to conducting any business as such and provide a quote upon request.
16. Any third party service maybe subject to VAT. We will advise prior to purchase.
17. In using a third party "Car Storage Yorkshire" is not liable for loss or damage.
18. Payment for any additional services will be invoiced separately.
19. We never pass on any customer information to a third party, unless related to our service offering; which we request and advise prior to doing so such as: another site to accommodate storage or a trusted third party supplier.
21. By placing a vehicle with "Car Storage Yorkshire" it is agreed you accept the terms and conditions above.